Thursday, August 25, 2005

The Beef Blog

This blog is an experiment of sorts. I've read a book called Strike It Niche, and I thought it would be interesting to take one of the niche ideas from the book and build a blog around it, kinda like wrapping a piece of steak in some bacon.

Bloggin is just another content management system, organized by date and time, and it's possibly as useful as something like Site Build It or FrontPage or the like. I see no reason why the principles from Strike It Niche wouldn't work just as well using bloggin software to create your niche website.

I picked this subject (beef and steak) from a list of 70 subjects because beef is something I have an actual interest in. I like to eat beef, at home and at restaurants, and I enjoy cooking beef too.

Please feel free to submit recipes in the comments field of any of the posts on this blog. I'd love to see this blog turn into a useful resource full of reader-submitted recipes. I'll be adding some recipes of my own, as well as other resources I've found on the internet for beef lovers.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?