Sunday, November 13, 2005

Wrigleyville in Plano, Texas

I was going to write a post praising the fabulous Wrigleyville restaurant over in Plano on Jupiter Road, but then when I visited their website I found out that they had closed. I was disappointed to see this.

I live in Wylie, Texas, and we'd had a Chicago style sandwich shop down on the town square when I first moved here. We ate there at least once a week. My father-in-law pointed out to me that if I liked a restaurant, especially a smaller, non-franchise, I should eat their often, because otherwise it wouldn't stay in business.

Sadly, I didn't eat their often enough, but I was thrilled when I realized that Wrigleyville was offering the same style food. And the food was fantastic.

Not sure what the reason for the Wrigleyville closing was, but there's a note on the home page of the site where you can get on the mailing list for when they re-open. I'm going to sign up, and I recommend that anyone who loves all-beef hot dogs sign up, and when they do re-open, support their restaurant by eating there often.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?